Looking for Prom, Special Occasion or Quinceanera? You may also book your appointment online with us. Orainda's Bridal Boutique looks forward to helping your special day be beautiful.
You will receive an email from Orainda's Bridal Boutique with an interview to make your bridal appointment experience the best!
Come early - Give yourself plenty of time to get a feel for the dresses we have for you to try on as well as browse through our complete line catalog.
Be Patient - We aim to give everyone the experience they deserve for their special day. We can get busy on the weekend.
Listen Carefully - This is a very exciting time in your life and we know you are busy. We will always go over charges again so you understand all that you are paying for. Especially if a designer or rep is in town for a trunk show, they know what they can do!
Keep an Open Mind - The gown of your dreams may not be the best gown for you. A lot of times they will look much different in person. Try on a dress that you may not have thought to try on and you may be pleasantly surprised.
A: We highly recommend that you schedule an appointment. To ensure that you receive the best personal care and royal treatment represented at Orainda’s Bridal Boutique. We are always more than willing to accommodate walk-in brides depending on our availability.
Q: How do I book an appointment?
A: You can schedule your appointment by clicking on the calendar above. Or you may call the store if you have any concerns or special needs.
Q: How far in advance should I book an appointment?
A: The sooner the better! Our evening and Saturday appointments fill up quickly. We will gladly add your name to a waitlist and contact you if there is a cancellation. Please call us and let us know your preference.
Q: Should I book an appointment to shop for bridesmaids dresses?
A: Appointments are not required, however it is best to always schedule time to have the best experience for your whole bridal party. We have three dressing rooms and depending on your party size we can only accommodate so many at a time.
Q: How long is the appointment?
A: Bridal appointments will last about an hour and a half. Bridesmaids appointments will last about an hour.
Q: How many people may I bring with me to my appointment?
A: We encourage you to bring those you trust the most and will support you and your inner princess style! Orainda’s Bridal has seating for 3-4 people, bring your mother, sisters, best friends and even your soon to be mother-in-law. Although we love children, it is suggested that they not be brought in for appointments due to the delicacy of our boutique. If you have concerns or a special request feel free to call us, children are part of a marriage!
Q: What do I bring to my appointment?
A: Please bring and or wear the following items for your appointment:
- Strapless bra
- White or Skin Toned underwear and Spanx or pantyhose that you plan on wearing on your wedding day.
- Shoes of the height you plan on wearing on your wedding day. This helps to ensure we order your dress long enough.
- Any specific heirloom accessories that you may want to include with your attire for your wedding day.
- Pictures from the designers websites, dresses you would like to try on or similar to.
Before your appointment
- Come early - Give yourself plenty of time to get a feel for the dresses we have for you to try on as well as browse through our complete line catalog.
- Be Patient - We aim to give everyone the experience they deserve for their special day. We can get busy on the weekend.
- Listen Carefully - This is a very exciting time in your life and we know you are busy. We will always go over charges again so you understand all that you are paying for. Especially if a designer or rep is in town for a trunk show, they know what they can do!
- Keep an Open Mind- The gown of your dreams may not be the best gown for you. A lot of times they will look much different in person. Try on a dress that you may not have thought to try on and you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Please call if you need to cancel your appointment, we would love to reschedule your time!
During the appointment
- Know your price point. We do not wish to show you a gown that is out of your set budget.
- Our gowns will range in price from $400 to $3000
- Samples sizes: We believe that we should accommodate every bride and therefore we order our samples in all sizes, the dress you want may not be in your size but you will know how that size fits you by the designer.
- You will have time to try on 3-5 gowns during your appointment. Be daring try something you may not have thought would be you.
- Photos will be taken by your consultant and once purchased we will email you your picture, in full accessories. We do not allow pictures to be taken, please keep your cell phones and cameras in your handbags.
- Your consultant will help you in and out of the gowns.
About the dresses
- Our boutique is a special order only. When a gown is no longer available for special order, it will go on sale.
- There is a 60% deposit required at time of order. To receive any discount the special order item will need to be paid in full. Discounts given at Trunk Shows are the exception to this policy.
- Additional charges will apply for the following situations:
- For dresses size 22-28 and 14W-28W
- Custom Measurements
- Corset to Zipper (vice versa)
- Rush Order
- Short to Long (vice versa) Colours Collection
- Extra Hem Length Colours Collection
- You will be measured to ensure we order the best possible fit for your gown. The gowns are not made to your exact measurements. We determine the recommended size on the designers size chart. Bridal gowns typically run smaller than average ladies apparel, don’t be alarmed when you see a size you wouldn’t normally wear.
- Your order form will be filled out by yourself and your consultant and signed. This is an agreement that you are aware of exactly what we are ordering for you.
- You should order your gown as soon as possible, it takes about 3 to 4 months for a gown to arrive at our boutique. Keep in mind you will need time to have your dress altered which can take an additional 2 months. To help make your wedding less stressful come in and find your gown and order right away.
- Bridesmaids’ dresses take about 3 months to arrive. Best to get your ladies together to order, as well as time for alterations. If you have out of town bridesmaids please have them contact us for a measurement card.
- We believe in sticking to what we are good at, and that is not alterations. We have a list of recommended alteration shops in town. Conveniently located next to Orainda’s Bridal Boutique is Jenny’s Alterations, the owner Anna is wonderful to work with.
- All called in orders will need to be paid in full.
- If a gown is not picked up 3 months from arrival the gown will be forfeited to Orainda’s Bridal Boutique. We will attempt to contact you 3 times.
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or store credit under any circumstances. If a cancellation needs to be made, the down payment is forfeited and no additional charges will be held liable against the bride. The gown becomes property of Orainda’s Bridal Boutique.
Picking Up your Gown
- Once your gown is in and ready for pick up you will be contacted by phone.
- This appointment will take about 30 minutes.
- Bring a copy of your receipt and your ID. If you have another party picking up your dress please stop in to make arrangements or email us. We must have this in writing.
- When you arrive you will have a chance to try on your look! Petticoats, accessories and jewelry will complete your fairy tale wedding day!
- From there you can take your gown to your choice of alteration shops. If you choose to come back and have your dress steamed before your wedding day we only charge $50. Pick up for wedding day steaming is the Thursday before a weekend wedding and arrangements will be made for other days.
- Bring your camera, at this point you can take as many pictures as you like for your scrapbooks!
- Relax and enjoy yourself, your one step closer to making your big day spectacular.
- Orainda’s Bridal Boutique will always try to answer emails within 48 hours. We are a family operated bridal business and when out of town we will get back as quick as possible.
- Parking at the City Center Mall is free for all. Please observe all handicap parking as it is limited.
- Orainda’s Bridal Boutique is proud to be ADA compliant. The bathroom and one of the dressing rooms are accessible to wheelchairs. Every bride has a right to have that moment where they discover their inner princess with the gown of the dreams. New handicap parking will be added Summer 2015 for even easier access.
- We accept most major credit cards, checks, and cash.
- Orainda’s Bridal Boutique is not liable for any color variations of shipping delays by the manufacturer or act of God (e.g. weather).
- In stock merchandise is payable in full at time of purchase.
- Discounted items are sold “as is” and are payable in full at the time of purchase.
- All special orders cannot leave the boutique until paid in full.
- Orainda’s Bridal Boutique is not responsible for any damages done to the gown by the alterations shop of your choosing.